Cloud Logo Mouse Pads & Desk Mats
- Smooth cloth top with rubber base for traction
- Machine washable
- Q: What is different between the mouse pad and the mouse mat?
- A: The name! The mats also tend to be a bit thinner but as you can see in the chart below the thickness is all over the place.
- Q: What size is the 8" x 9" mouse pad?
- A: You would think it would be 8" x 9", but it's actually 7.75" x 9.25"
For reasons passing understanding, the approximate thickness provided to me is as follows:
- 8" x 9" - 1/4 inch (6.35 mm)
- 11" x 13" - 1/8 inch (3.175 mm)
- 16" x 18" - 1/8 inch (3.175 mm)
- 14" x 24" - 1/16 inch (1.5875 mm)
- 16" x 35" - ~1/16 inch (2.5 mm)
- 18" x 36" - ~1/8 inch (4 mm)
- 24" x 48" - 1/8 inch (3.175 mm)
As an extra note the 16x35 and 18x36 versions are provided thickness in metric while the rest of them are provided in imperial so that's why some of the conversion is goofy. Vendors, man. What can you do?
FINAL NOTE I PROMISE - The mouse pads will not have their sizes printed on them in the bottom right, that is for ease of selection when buying. They will also not come with a pencil. If you really want them to come with a pencil, go to the store and buy some pencils but don't open them until you receive your mouse pad, and it will be almost the same thing only with more pencils.